This is the why-to book that will inspire you to reach for your Rosary more often, and in doing so to receive the gifts it offers to each of us and the world.
Why the Rosary, Why Now?by Gretchen CroweWhy the Rosary, Why Now? is an accessible and inspiring compilation of texts woven together with personal anecdotes that outline eight persuasive reasons why the Rosary should be an essential part of every Catholic s life.We need the Rosary ...
- to break through the noise... with Cardinal Albino Luciani (Pope John Paul I) - for a deeper devotion to the Church... with Venerable Fulton J. Sheen
- to strengthen families... with Father Patrick Peyton, the Rosary priest
- for an increase in Christian discipleship... with Pope St. John Paul II
- for peace in the world... with Father Hubert F. Schiffer, S.J.
- as a weapon against evil... with Venerable Pope Pius XII
- to combat secularism... with Pope Leo XIII
- to become saints... with Pope St. John XXIII, St. Teresa of Calcutta, Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman, and many more
Why the Rosary, Why Now? is not a typical how-to book about the Rosary. This is the why-to book that will inspire you to reach for your Rosary more often, and in doing so to receive the gifts it offers to each of us and the world.
5.5 x 8.5-inches